Around LBCC's Courtyard.

On Wednesday April 6 Between 12:30 through 12:35PM I asked Three individuals if I could take their picture, and here's the final results of four photo's I took for this assignment.

For this assignment I didn't get the chance to ask what their last names were for this assignment, along with some other specifications.


Heres a photo I took of LBCC's Campus Courtyard In the hallway between South Santiam Hall, and Willamette Hall.


Jeff joking around with Alec while Hope looks with amusement at LBCC's courtyard on Wednesday's Conversation booth's. 


Alec talking to Jeff and Hope while carrying food with them.


Jeff talking to Hope and Alec while Alec eats their food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lynsey Addario Book Report.

Photographer of the Week.

Life as a Janitor.