Hello My Name is Spencer Weatherly.

I was born August 27th 2002, and have lived in Oregon my whole life.

 I like creating things, and for the past couple of years, have been working on creating figures of Monsters/ characters, lately the projects have been more of prop use/ intentions other than an unconstructed hobby.

 I've always been interested in films, ever since I was a kid I used to watch a lot of monster movies, but never really thought about how they were made.

That is until later on in life that I've been more invested in the thought of it, and wanting to do so myself. 

October 5th 2020 I watched what I consider my favorite film currently, that is The Wailing, this is the most prominent starting point in my interest for making films, and only 9months after I decided to buy a Camera.

I think that photo's can be a part of that, especially for certain projects I wish to share to the public in the future, video, or photo.

The main reasons I took this PhotoJournalism class is, I think it will allow me to have more constructive access to my camera, and to capture things that have a reason behind them. I have a tendency to capture more than I need to for some hobbies of mine. I think this class is good to take for that.

The major I'm taking is the Associate of Arts Transfer Degree which includes Two Years at LBCC, and transferring to OSU. It includes a Bachelor's degree. I have yet to find out what I plan to major in (for a class/ topic). However I'm interested in taking a film class, such as Cinematography, and Directing. As well as acting/ voice acting.

Here's a favorite photo of mine. However it's been edited in Photoshop for a previous class I took, but I think it looks cool. 


My goals in this class are to get out of my comfort zone, specifically for some assignments that involve talking to people in public. Another goal is to take photo's on my Camera, wether it's for some assignments, I like using my camera in general. The final Goal for this class is to reduce how much I'll start to worry about certain things, and to just have fun.

Here's some photo's I took in public for my PhotoJournalism class.

These three photo's were taken at one of Portland Oregon's waterfront, close to Oaks Amusement Park.

Here's a photo of some citizens looking at the landscape, and walking along the water.

Here's a photo of a person using a jet ski on the Willamette River.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week.

Lynsey Addario Book Report.